Please take a minute and just type THANK YOU Below to Honor those in the Armed Forces. And Share this post on all your Social Media Pages.
California is a state in the USA that is seeking to become it’s own nation. It’ also trying to outlaw the bible from being sold inside it’s borders. This interesting part in all this is that the US people don’t seem to really shine light on this. Could we be looking at the beginning of the Free World fading away? Join me in sending Bibles to California. I’m going to find a church and send loads of bibles by mail to churches in California here is the near future.
Sign this to Stop California… https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-state-california-outlawing-bible-and-other-biblical-literature
Hey Ya’ll. I want to write something new after I’m finish writing about the USA Church. Comment below and leave your idea of the next topic to right about and I’ll pick one and do some kind of series.
THANKS for Reading!!!!!
“Have you ever smoked, drank or got a tattoo? On a personal level, I have smoked a few and drunk a few, never got a tattoo, sounds painful and that stuff not going to leave your body. What happens when your 50 or 60 and you have a tattoo that says, “Party like a rockstair” or maybe your really religious and you get that one religious saying tattoo on your skin, then time down the road you changed religious beliefs? Akward moments for the rest of your life after that. I have seen other people go way to the left or right on this topic and because of their religious beliefs, they will never drink or smoke or get a tattoo, because their christians. Then you think, oh how noble or honoring or religious of you to make that commitment. I was that way too. I lived my life thinking, “Oh nope, can’t drink, smoke or get tattoos because I’m a good christian guy.” What if though, I told you that being a christian didn’t mean being unable to drink, smoke or get tattoos? Here are a 2 myths about being a christian, that most christians don’t know about, because they don’t read the bible, they only listen to whatever the pastor says behind the pulpit, which is only that pastor’s very own opinion or view.
- Drinking. The bible doesn’t forbid drinking, but it does forbid not drinking. No kidding. Here a few verses. 1 Timothy 5:23 “Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.” If it was a sin to drink, why would Paul tell Timothy to drink wine in that verse. Now, background on this verse, in those days, water wasn’t good to drink, the water was duty and it made people sick, but even today in places around the world, water makes people sick, water is duty in a-lot of places, we as americans get an different benefit with water then most people in the world. So Paul said stop drinking duty water and drink wine, but if it was a sin to drink, than why would paul command them to drink it? Answer, it’s not a sin to drink. Now, why should we not drink, because drinking could intangle us to enter into a sin called drunkenness. To get drunk is a sin. drunkenness is when you lose all common sense. Galatians 5:21 “and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” God draws a line and says, “you can only come this far”. Keeping limits is a key to this. When I drink I have one and only on special days. Ecclesiastes 9:7 “Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.” Last point is that this is a gift from God. When we are in heaven, I believe wine will be up there, but not down in hell, because wine is a gift from God to people.
- Giving 10% to the church isn’t all to biblical either. We see this teaching popping up in the old testament alot, but the truth is, the new testament gives no teachings pointing to this idea. Most churches will try to use old testament teachings to get people to give a 10th of their income, but that teaching wasn’t given to the church to follow, it was given to the Jewish people to follow. Malachi 3:6-9, many churches will try to use these verses to try to get people to give a tithe to their church. But if we look closer, God is speaking to the Jewish people in this passage. Verse 6 says, “…your ancestors you have turn away from my decrees…”, the Jewish people always turn away from God throughout the old testament. Verse 8 says, “In Tithes and offerings….your whole nation…” Two things, if this was mint for the church to obey, then why are we not giving offerings too? Tithes and offerings are what the Jewish Law commanded to do as requirement to have an right relationship with God. This verse also says, “Your Whole Nation”, one Nation, One People, christians are many nations and people, the Jews are One Nation and One People. Therefore, this passage is speaking to the Jewish people and not to the church.
Get Up, Take your Mat and Go Home
Deny Yourself, Take up your cross and follow me
Jesus gives us 3 steps towards obeying God by Faith.
- Willingness to go another way. Jesus tells the men that can’t walk to do something that he might of never done before in his life on earth and that is to “Get Up”. He also tells people, to do something closely the same, this idea to “deny myself”. The World teaches us, follow your heart and desires and dreams, but Jesus is saying, “No, forget the plans that you have, deny yourself”. If we deny something, we must accept something else, and in this case the men must accept that he can “Get Up” and we must “Deny Ourselves”, this is a step or act of Faith. The first thing we are called to do is step out by Faith. Kind of like Peter being calls to step out on the water, out of the safety of a boat, we to must deny the truths of this world, and accept the truths of God’s world. It’s crazy to step out of a boat and think your just going to walk on water, but if we truly deny ourselves and Get up, and make that choice, of stepping out by faith, who knows, who knows what might come from it, maybe just maybe you and me will be like Peter and walk on water just for a few moments.
- Jesus told the men to take up his mat and he tells us to take up our cross. Yets drew our focus on the words “Take Up” instead of mat and cross. See when God wants to do something new in our lives, he wants our hands and feet to be part of it. God wants us doing something to. See God isn’t just putting on a show for us to sit back and watch. He wants us to be part of it. When John was having visions in the book of revelation, right at chapter 10 verse 8, God tells John, “Go, take the scroll”. God does this same thing with Ezekiel in the old testament. We got to picture God more in the view of a God to he is putting on a show, and we are the actors that he has an designs plan for us to do something within that overall plan. So in this, I saw God isn’t looking for Watchers, he is looking for actors. He wants us part of the show.
- We can’t just stay where we are, we can not just think that our present situation is the final location in life. Heaven is our final, when creation is restored back to its original state. In the meantime, God calls us to make a move. The move is to follow Him. What does that mean though? Quit everything and forget about life? I don’t think so. Jesus told the men to go home, he told John to eat a scroll and write this and don’t write that. He used Paul to write the new testament. The way we follow Jesus is personal. See what I mean by that is that everyone in the church has their own mission God gave them in life. For me for some reason, I write books that don’t sell. I use all my resources I got to share Jesus with folks, I go far to reach a person for God’s Name Sake.But this isn’t true for everyone. Jesus told you personally what mission he has for you. Some give up everything and become missionaries, while others gain everything and reach people in high up positions in companies. God has a mission for you, find it, and your will find joy, peace, and most of all Love, for those around you. But We can not stay where we are, God has calls us to Follow Him.
I’m sharing a little bit of the book with ya’ll…
“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day.” Luke 16:19
I think in our world today Jesus might of said something like, “There was a rich man who was dressed in a nice black suit, with an silk tie and lived in a nice big house made of fine cut stones and bricks. And drove an vehicle wealth other people’s yearly income.” Can you just feel the conviction right now? I do everyday, as I drive my $18000 chevy cruze right pass homeless people under highways in the cities across north texas. I live in the part of the world the riches that we live under, help us just get by day to day, while in other nations, people make a percent of my daily income in a year.
What I’m trying so hard to do is to show people that we are not looking at ourselves in the right view of the bible. See when I look around, I see something, I see young men try to make themselves stronger and more good looking to impress a woman and their bosses, so they can get a promotion or the best looking girl in town and I see the same is true for girl, they put make up on and try so hard to make the nice looking guys to like them. Why does this matter?
It’s not wrong to be rich. Riches can be a blessing from God. Like one rich men in the old testament. He name was Solomon. He was born into this world because David sinned and took another men life from him and then took his wife. Solomon ended up becoming the next ruler of Israel when David died. God told Solomon to ask for anything and God would give it to him and so solomon asked for Wisdom to Rule God’s People and because Solomon Asked for that, God gave him Wealth along with it, because the request was noble and righteous and God honored that, but giving him what he really wanted, which was wealth. See when we put God first, God could make us wealthy. I’m not saying he will, but could. Jesus talked about seeking the Kingdom of God and his righteousness first and everything else will follow, in Matthew 6:33.
So if riches isn’t a bad thing, then why am I talking about it in this way? Answer, alot of christians in America live by this ideal that if I’m rich, I most be in the center of God’s will. If I’m rich, God most be blessing me. If I’m rich ———. Fill in the blank.We as a whole got it all wrong. We have put money first, God 2nd and everything else 3rd. Think about it, When the last time that you got your pay check and pulled out a lumsum and gave it straight towards reaching people for christ or helping a homeless man eat for the day or something towards a God honoring step of faith? 5 years ago maybe? But how about when was the last time you paid your bills first thing first. See what we do with our money, shows where our hearts are located. What was the rich man doing with his money? He was buying expensive clothing and paying for a nice place to live. It says ‘everyday’. It was the normal for him. Just like it’s the normal for us Americans to go to the mall and buy a shirt that cost $60, my personal daily wage, and then go to a nice big house that has more space then we know what to do with it.
We’re not even finish talking about the rich men, we still got more to talk about, that was just the first verse.
I wrote a little 5 page book about the church in America. It doesn’t take much to notice that most Christians in the states are just playing the game with God. Most Christians are not really pursing God in a biblical way and I’m on a mission to show the Church in the states where they fail to honor God. Click here to buy a copy of the ebook, you can download it and read it today.
This isn’t the kind of post I normally create. So, I first, I finish my training, I’m now back home and the military got me station in the state I live. I was working for uber, and I was making great money, but this pass week I was in a car accident and now I am looking for a new job, because though the damages to my car are small, uber won’t let me use it not even to deliver food.So I’m stuck in the middle of a mess right now. I didn’t have full coverage insurance either, so paying for my car out of pocket is the only thing I can do right now.
There is some good news though, first God is alive and active and he is going to move in a mighty way in my situation I’m in. Job said, “Should we not consider good from God?” to his wife. No matter the pain we face, we can know that God is good and he want to do good in our lives, if we just trust in even in the darkest moments, says the guy that is unemployed and has no clue how we going to make ends meet. You can imagine, I’m stressed out, see the physical condition is still there just like when Job lost everything he cried out and tear his rob. My heart right now weights heavy.
I know like just coming on here randomly and saying this after be inactive for a few months is crazy, but in all serious and humbleness, I’m asking for little tiny help from the believers, would ya’ll help me raise between $4000 to $6000 in the next 3 weeks, so I can restore my car and I can get back on the road to making my living?
Here a few ways ya’ll can help me….
2. You can visit my advocare website, I have been trying to sell health products to uber riders, I have an friend been selling, he doing a great job, but if you visit HERE and buy stuff off this site, it will help both me and you, me pay my bills and you with your help. SPARK is the best products out of all them, because It’s like this energy drink that is completely healthy for you. It’s awesome. But click HERE to check it out.
The scripture for the month of January is almost over and I’d like to talk about what I’ve learned. 🙂
(NIV) Romans 8:28, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”
This month I’ve been working on daily prayer and reflecting on a particular scripture. I did not visually look up this scripture daily. I think for next month I’ll add the scripture on an index card, and post it where I can see it daily.
I believed God would use this scripture to teach me, but I didn’t know how.
He has been teaching me a lot about His timing and not giving up even when things seem hard, or when I get misunderstood. Each time, I’ve felt something relating to these circumstances I’ve thought about this scripture.
God will not hurt me…
View original post 477 more words
The Lord Stands Far Off (Psalm 10)
According to http://www.ecology.com/birth-death-rates/, 151,600 people die each day, 6,316 people die each hour. Wars all over, groups isis killing people. Normal everyday people getting cancer. Bad things happening to good people. It’s part of living in this world. It’s a sad truth. Why does it feel that God isn’t in the picture of any of these things? On Saturday, I met my dad after 18 years. I’m 24 years old now. I met my sister and my aunt. Pretty cool, but this is something that a-lot of people in the world are faced with, a-lot of people don’t know the other story of their family history. It’s reasonable to think, “Why is God so far off in this situation”. The fact is, God isn’t far off at all, he is very interested in your situation and so much interested that he inspired David to write this song, just for you. Continue reading